TOYA S.A. (hereinafter referred to as the “Issuer”) informs that on 30 September 2022 it concluded an annex to the Overdraft Agreement No. WAR/8833/20/326/CB with BNP Paribas Bank Polska Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”).
The subject of the annex is to extend the current period of credit provision until 15 November 2024 and change the credit collaterals.
The credit collateral shall consist of:
- a blank promissory note issued by the Issuer together with a blank promissory note agreement;
- contractual mortgage on property in Wrocław at ul. Sołtysowicka 39 up to PLN 37,500,000.00 (in words: thirty-seven million five hundred thousand zloty);
- assignment of rights under the insurance policy for the property in Wrocław at ul. Sołtysowicka 39, whereby the sum insured shall not be less than PLN 12,000,000.00 (in words: twelve million zloty);
- registered pledge up to the maximum collateral amount of PLN 37,500,000.00 (in words: thirty-seven million five hundred thousand zloty) on commercial goods belonging to the Issuer, located at ul. Sołtysowicka 39, 51-168 Wrocław. Pending the establishment of the Pledge, the collateral in the form of a transfer of ownership of the asset of the future Pledge to the Bank shall remain in force;
- assignment of rights under the insurance policy in favour of the bank relating to the Pledged Asset, provided that the sum insured may not be less than PLN 20,000,000.00 (in words: twenty million zloty).
Other terms and conditions of the Agreement do not deviate from those commonly applied to this type of agreement.
Legal basis: Article 17(1) of Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Market Abuse Regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC (OJ EU L of 2014, No. 173, page 1, as amended).
President of the Management Board