SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT TOYA S.A.
TOYA S.A. is committed to high standards of business ethics and integrity as reflected in TOYA S.A.’s Code of Conduct. The Supplier is expected to comply with the requirements set out in this TOYA S.A. Supplier Code of Conduct.
Suppliers are expected to uphold the human rights (The Universal Declaration of Human Rights General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948).
Fair Labor Conditions and Child Labor
The Supplier will ensure fair labor conditions. In particular, it will:
- not discriminate based on gender, colour, ethnicity, religion, disability, union membership, political affiliation or sexual orientation and furthermore comply with all applicable laws on employment discrimination;
- respect the rights of employees to freely associate;
- not use any forced or compulsory labour or involuntary prison labor;
- compensate employees fairly and follow local wage regulations and / or collective agreements and where these do not exist, compensate employees so they can at the least meet their basic needs;
- comply with the respective national laws and regulations regarding to working hours, wages and benefits;
- not tolerate or use child labor in any stage of its general activities.
Occupational Health and Safety
The Supplier will provide a safe and healthy workplace for all of its employees.
The Supplier is committed to environmental protection and will conduct its business in an environmentally sensitive way.
TOYA S.A. expects the Supplier to obtain confirmation from each of its sub-suppliers providing goods or services directly or indirectly to TOYA S.A. that the sub-supplier acts in compliance with this TOYA S.A. Supplier Code of Conduct.
Contacts and Information
For questions, comments and noncompliance reporting of Supplier Code of Conduct please contact: email@example.com